20110214

Happy Valentines day!

Hi guys! I hope you have/had a nice Valentines day with loads of love from your friends, family and maybe your boyfriend.
Today I received a couple of roses from friends *Awwwww* and a little present from my best friend. I love you guys, thanks.

Just to make this post a little more 'fashion', I'll show you what I really need in my closet right now.
A white loose blouse.

A silk or camel blazer.
The perfect skinny jeans.

What do you guys really need at the moment? ... Or want? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking for a skinny jeans that doesn't stop being skinny.. every one I have is not skinny anymore after a while I wear it :(

    xoxo
    http://shishiwaldorf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it. Please follow and come back another time! xo