20110305

I got flowers in my system

I really love the fabric of this blazer! I´ve been busy last couple days. School is really important for me, especially at this moment. So I´ll have to do my very, very best to get through it. Here are some photos of my outfit from today. I hope you like it.


blazer ZARA, grey tanktop H&M, shorts Blanco (Barcelona), shoes ZARA

21 comments:

  1. lovely outfit , and lovely location !

    but...... your tight!!!!!!

    ciao ave

    new post by me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie foto's!
    Vette plek ook om foto's te maken.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful !!!

    http://www.theupperfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow erg mooie foto's meid <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. im really loving your blazer and how you got this look together! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so great! love that skirt!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in awe!!
    I want every piece of this outfit, the blazer, the dress/skirt aaaand the shoes!!! Where did you get those?

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful outfit! I love your blazer and your skirt! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a beautiful outfit, really want to hijack your wardrobe now!!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks ♥♥,

    @van anh (chopstick panorama) i bough it by Zara a couple months ago!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ziet er leuk uit! En wat een heerlijk weer was het.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely photos babe! Good luck with school! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ta tenue est hyper classe! Biz

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow wat een supergave blazer!
    Heerlijk dat zonnetje ^^

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your comment !
    Maybe you don't think so, but your blog design is nice, and your photos beautiful, with gorgeous looks, so I think you actually can make this blog famous :)


    xxx


    http://leslooksdecoralie.blogspot.com/ - French fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super adorable!!!!

    www.fancybytch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this blazer!
    CJ
    Visit my blog:
    http://alexiocj.blogspot.com/
    Hope u like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. youre so pretty, i love all your outfits and the accompnaying photos are just darling :).

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh dat rokje is echt superleuk!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it. Please follow and come back another time! xo